Dentsu international Off Campus Drive:
We are Dentsu international. In good times and bad, we partner with brands to achieve meaningful progress as a force for growth and good. Our teams of optimists, entrepreneurs, and first-movers coalesce around the needs of our clients, unlocking unique possibilities for sustainable value and lasting change.
Job Profile: Trainee Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/BCA/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC: Rs 3.5 LPA
Work Location: Pune
The candidate we are looking for should-
- Dentsu World Services is looking for fresh graduates (BE/MCA/BTech) to join as Trainee Software Engineer
- You will learn new technologies as necessary for the projects
- Dentsu World Services will provide specialized training to get you up to speed if necessary
- You will write software keeping good code quality, maintainability, scalability and performance in mind
- You will develop automated unit tests for the software you develop.
- Should be self-motivated with zeal to make a difference.
- Should have excellent problem solving and coding skills in
- Java/Python/C++/.Net/PHP/Testing (Manual/Automation).
- Basic knowledge of any RDBMS is required.
- Knowledge of java frameworks like spring and spring boot is preferred.
- Knowledge of Design patterns, OOPS, Data Structure will be preferred.
- Python OR Java OR C++ OR .Net OR PHP OR Testing (Manual/Automation)
- BE/B.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)), BCA, MCA,ME/MTech (Computer Science & Engineering with 60% or above
- Throughout 60% in academics (10th, 12th, Diploma if applicable, Graduation, Post-Graduation if applicable)
Selection Process for Dentsu international Off Campus Drive:
- Technical MCQs + Code Challenge
- Technical interview
- HR Interview
- The candidate will be given a detailed offer letter (through email)
Pre-requisites for the process :
- Candidates should have Laptop or desktop(webcam enabled) along with good internet connectivity
Apply Before the link Expires for Dentsu international Off Campus Drive.