Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Denodo Off Campus Details:
Company Description: Denodo is the leader in data virtualization – providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud and unstructured sources, and the agilest data services provisioning and governance – at less than half the cost of traditional data integration. Denodo’s customers have gained significant business agility and ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web and cloud integration, single-view applications, and SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
Company Name: Denodo
Job Profile: Associate Data Engineer
Experience Required: Fresher
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Description for Denodo Off Campus
- Are you looking to kick start your career within an international software product company?
- Then our Associate Data Engineer role for fresh graduates will be a fantastic opportunity for you.
- Denodo is a fantastic place to begin your career. We are the leader in Data Virtualization and we are embracing a culture that puts people first, where everyone has the opportunity to own their careers and are given the space to grow personally and professionally.
- At Denodo we focus on attracting, retaining and developing people who are committed to doing their best and deliver on their promises. We are looking for people who value different perspectives, who build sustainable relationships and who dare to shape the future and want to make a difference.
- Your career with us will combine cutting edge technology, exposure to worldwide clients across all industries (Financial Services, Automotive, Insurance, Pharma, etc.), exciting growth paths and direct mentorship.
- Your mission will be to help and assist our clients and partners to realize their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Denodo’s Data Virtualization capability to provide modern solutions for agile data delivery to empower people.
Duties & Responsibilities
As an Associate Data Engineer, you will successfully employ a combination of high technical expertise, troubleshooting skills and client communication between clients and internal Denodo teams to achieve your mission.
- Provide Support, education, and coaching for onboarding new projects as well as ongoing projects of the Denodo Platform to achieve a high level of client satisfaction.
- Diagnose and resolve client’s inquiries related to operating Denodo software products in their environment.
- Participate in problem escalation and call prevention projects to help clients and other technical specialists increase their efficiency when using Denodo products.
- Contribute to knowledge management activities and promote best practices for project execution.
- Implement product demos and pilots to showcase Data Virtualization in enterprise scenarios, cloud deployments and Big Data projects.
- Provide timely, prioritized and complete customer-based feedback to Product Management, Sales, Support and/or Development regarding client’s business cases, requirements and issues.
- Good understanding of SQL and a good grasp of relational and analytical database management theory and practice.
- Good to have knowledge on JDBC, ODBC, XML, JMS and Web technologies.
- Professional curiosity and the ability to enable yourself in new technologies and tasks.
- Being available for working outside of normal business hours, holidays, and some weekends when needed for on-call periods.
- The position is based out of Chennai and candidate should be able to operate from Chennai (No Remote Working)
Qualifications required for Denodo Off Campus
- Fresh Graduates from Tier 1 Institutes with good academic records (65% & above in 10th, 12th, and UG/PG) from 2020 & 2021 batch.
- Bachelors (Engineering) or Masters relating to Information Systems/ Computer Science / Electronics and Communication.
- Experienced Candidates Need Not Apply for this position.
- Please submit your application in English language.
Apply Before the link Expires for Denodo Off Campus
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Denodo Off Campus