Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Deloitte Off Campus Freshers Hiring
About Deloitte: Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more.
Company Name: Deloitte
Work Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Profile: Talent Intern
Job Profile: Internship · Internship
Job Type: Management Consulting
About the job
Position Summary: Intern, Talent
Are you a budding Human Resources professional seeking to work on strategic HR assignments that add value to business?
Work you will do
As a Talent Intern, you will closely collaborate with HR practitioners on solving critical challenges impacting various Talent work areas ranging across Acquisition, Development, Rewards and Operational Excellence. You will:
- Gather information through research and conduct analysis on the assigned project
- Network with business leaders to understand current HR and business practices
- Collaborate with subject matter specialists to derive project specific insights
- Apply academic concepts and frameworks while designing solutions
- Develop practical solutions that will improve delivery of an existing offering or can be adopted as a new offering for the Talent Function
- Deliver a project report and presentation at the closure of the project
At Deloitte, Talent collaborates with our businesses to offer quality HR support and enabling smooth functioning of the businesses. The three service areas – Business Advisor, Center of Excellence and Core Talent Services under Talent function as specialized units and are designed to deliver focused HR solutions to their supporting business functions.
Qualifications and experience Required:
- Post- Graduation degree in Human Resources (PGDM/MBA/MA)
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation).
- Proficiency in MS Office (specifically MS Word & PowerPoint); basic knowledge of MS Excel-an advantage
- Ability to build networks within the organization
Location: Hyderabad How you will grow
At Deloitte, we have invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources, including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. Deloitte University (DU): The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning center in the Hyderabad office, is an extension of the DU in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India.
Apply before the link Expires for Deloitte Off Campus Freshers Hiring.