About Deloitte: Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. In the United States, Deloitte refers to one or more of the US member firms of DTTL, their related entities that operate using the “Deloitte” name in the United States and their respective affiliates. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting. Please see www.deloitte.com about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
Designation: Business Technology Analyst
CTC Offered: Upto INR 5 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon the candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
– 2018 pass-outs from B.E / B.Tech and MCA
– 60% (or 6.5 CGPA) and above throughout Academic Career (10th, 12th, Engineering/Graduation, MCA) with no standing backlogs
Work Experience: Freshers
Job Location: Hyderabad/Bangalore
Joining: Immediate Joining
Job Responsibilities: Business Technology Analysts at Deloitte are expected to develop strong technical skills in the system/ technology area you are working in. As a part of the onboarding process on projects, you are provided with training/awareness aimed at building proficiency in the role. It involves the development of technical and behavioral skills as per defined proficiency levels (as per the Expectation Framework), understanding of the organization specific tools and methodologies and focused capability building on communication excellence as per Deloitte standards.
Professionals in the Technology Consulting practice offer both advisory and implementation services that provide clients with comprehensive solutions to help them better manage the critical business of information technology.
– Delivery of specific capability in Technology Consulting
– Understand Business Requirements and Needs
– Support technical/functional/process document creation and maintain an effective library
– Build, test and deliver solutions
– Support application design
– Responsible for technical specification creation
– Responsible for Code development & Unit Testing
– Responsible for Test Data Creation & Test scripts creation and execution
– Support infrastructure building activities
– Adhere to defined processes and tools while performing day-to-day operations
Desired Candidate Profile:
– Be deadline-oriented and quality focused
– Strong verbal and written communication skills/Effective interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
– Demonstrate professionalism
– Good presentation skills
– Good general understanding of Information Technology (IT)
– Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
– Good analytical skills
Interview Location: Hyderabad/Bangalore
(Please Note: Exact Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
Interview Process: 2 face-to-face Interview Rounds (Technical & HR)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Step-1-Click Here
Apply Step-2-Click Here
Preparing for Off Campus Jobs or College Placement drives? Click Here to Join Campus Jobs Premium Course which contains 700+ Video lessons, 200+ Programming Questions & 10,000+ Practice Questions
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Get Fresher Jobs from Top Companies Like Microsoft, Nokia, Accenture, Cognizant, Titan, Tata Motors etc.-Click Here To Register Now