About Deloitte: \“Deloitte\” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2021 Details
Job Profile: Business Technology Analyst
Degree Needed B.E/B.Tech
Experience: Needed 0-3 Years
Work Location: Hyderabad
Analyst – Job Description: Are you a quick learner with the willingness to work with new technologies? Do you have an analytical mindset? At Deloitte, we deliver solutions to clients who are pioneers in the fields of technology. Here, innovative practices are designed through world class service.
Work you’ll do
As a Business Technology Analyst at Deloitte Consulting, you will be responsible for crafting, developing, and deploying the software solutions at an enterprise level. You will be working with functional teams in the project located at offshore as well as onshore.
Understand Business Requirements and Needs
- Support technical/functional/process document creation and maintain an effective library.
- Build, test and deliver solutions
- Support application design
- Responsible for technical specification creation
- Responsible for Code development & Unit Testing
- Responsible for Test Data Creation & Test scripts creation and execution
- Support infrastructure building activities
- Adhere to defined processes and tools while performing day-to-day operations
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation)
- Ability to chart ones’ own career and build networks within the organization
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and raise concerns/questions where appropriate
- Interact with the Client on regular basis through face to face interactions/video conferences/teleconferences/mails to understand the client processes and business problems
- Suggest practical solutions and partner with the Client to implement the solution
- Manage projects or project modules independently Perform account coordination with the clients to build/improve relationship, seek feedback to identify areas of improvement. Seek information/ideas/establish relationship with Client to assess any future opportunities for additional business
- Identify the best industry practices and implement in the engagements
- Define project standards, possess knowledge of methodologies, and understanding of process improvement initiatives
- Interact with clients functional SMEs
- Willingness to work in shifts
Skills required for Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Be deadline-oriented and quality focused
- Strong verbal and written communication skills/Effective interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Demonstrate professionalism
- Good presentation skills
- Good general understanding of information technology (IT)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good analytical skills
Apply Before the link Expires.