Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring: Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. In the United States, Deloitte refers to one or more of the US member firms of DTTL, their related entities that operate using the “Deloitte” name in the United States and their respective affiliates. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
Job Role: Technology Analyst- Risk & Financial Advisory
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC: Rs.6.6 LPA
Work Location: Hyderabad
- Bachelor’s in Engineering (B.E./B.Tech) – Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science and other Circuital Branches
- Master’s in Engineering (M.E./M.Tech) /Master’s in Science(M.S)/Master’s in Computer Application (MCA) – Cyber Security or Computer Science
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 60% equivalent with no current backlog
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) to be able to communicate in a global, virtual platform
- Should demonstrate higher sense of ownership, attention to detail and process adherence.
- Should be client centric and focus on solving the client reported issues in the most impactful way
- Moderate analytical and problem-solving skills to identify areas of continuous improvement
- Moderate computer programming skills involving programming languages like C, C++, Java, Python, programming foundations, Relational Databases, Networking Concepts, SQL
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good grasp of the cyber-security and risk domains would be an added plus
- Profoundly curious and agile
- Inclination to solving complex and challenging problems would be an added plus
Job Description: In this role, you will build on your foundational expertise in technology and business to be able to design, implement, test, manage and operate risk management programs, processes, and systems to address the growing challenges and risks our global clients face (including working for multi-geographic timezones).
Your experiences could include:
- Improving operational performance by analyzing our clients’ information technology (IT) controls and processes across security and risk management operations
- Supporting various live applications related to data privacy and security controls
- Provide managed services programs through ITIL aligned processes and approach to sustain highly secure and available mission-critical systems and address software vulnerabilities
- Establishing methods for monitoring “smart” devices connected to enterprise network
- Perform continuous monitoring and security analytics as part of SOC
- Handle incident response support, troubleshoot, problem solve, and simplify complex technical issues for clients as part of operations
- Integrating business needs and technology solutions, including developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementation
- Assisting forensic accountants in the detection and measurement of fraud or other violations
- Querying and mining large data sets to discover patterns and assessing through predictive modeling capabilities
- Assess clients’ controls effectiveness to ensure high degree of reliability of their external financial reporting, compliances to the regulations, and law of the land and in safeguarding their mission critical assets.
Apply Before the link Expires for Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring.
Start learning data science today! Become A Data Science Expert! 28 courses. 780+ exercises. Click Here to Enroll for Free