Deloitte Off Campus 2021 Details:
About Deloitte: Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we. Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL does not provide services to clients.
Official Website: www.deloitte.com
Job Profile: Intern Analyst
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech
The Enterprise Operations Portfolio is a collection of Offerings that helps clients achieve the maximum possible impact and value from their investments in Finance, Supply Chain and IT operations. By taking a holistic view of these key business functions from strategy articulation through process design and technology enablement, we can help our clients navigate their challenges while operating components of their business.
As our clients drive towards their digital future, Finance, Supply Chain, and IT play an increasingly important role in how these organizations interact with their customers, suppliers, and other key stakeholders. By combining our strategy, operations improvement, implementation, and operate capabilities, we can be more creative in how we deploy our resources and drive innovation at market pace. Work you’ll do
Deloitte needs professionals to help our clients in the The roles and responsibilities includes: –
- Software fitment against the business requirements
- Articulating and framing business problems and solutions as appropriate for both business and technical audiences, advising on how to use technology to support decision making and achievement of business goals
- Provide custom design solutions to the business requirements identified as Gap
- Provide inputs to technical team on the design customizations
- Developing design documents, configuration documents, test scripts etc.
- Applying Deloitte tools and methodologies to design, configure, build, and test application functionality
- Supporting business development efforts through data gathering, research, and proposal development.
• Qualified B.E / B.Tech only
• Candidates with understanding in basic programming languages like C, Java
• Candidates with hands on experience in technical tools is and added advantage
• Excellent Analytical skills and understanding of processes
• Excellent written, email and verbal communication skills.
Apply Before the link Expires for Deloitte Off Campus 2021.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Deloitte Off Campus 2021