Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Deloitte Freshers Recruitment Hiring Details:
About Deloitte: “Deloitte” is the brand under which independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide services in a particular geographic area. These firms are members of Deloitte Touché Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. With 170,000 people in over 150 countries, Deloitte member firms serve more than 80 percent of the world’s largest companies as well as large national enterprises, public institutions and successful fast-growing companies.
Job Profile: Tax Consultant I
Company Name: Deloitte US GLS India
Work Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, US GLS India
Experience Required: Freshers
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
U.S. India Tax — Deloitte Private
You will assist the Australian Deloitte Private and Tax teams to prepare the income tax returns, financials and supporting work papers for individuals, companies, partnerships, Trusts and Super Funds. You will also assist the Australian team in general ledger processing, payment processing, document preparation, other connected administration tasks.
Work you’ll do
Increasingly complex tax decisions can have a significant effect—positive or negative—on the future of clients’ business. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with business and industry knowledge to help support Deloitte Tax.
- ✓ Prepare income tax returns for individuals/companies/trusts/partnerships as per applicable Tax Laws
- ✓ Prepare financial statements from the relevant accounting system as per relevant processes
- ✓ Prepare supporting work papers to support financial reports and tax returns
- ✓ Identification and documentation of issues and preparation of related queries
- ✓ Prepare bills and assist with various billing tasks, working with the billing team
- ✓ Work on online tools to generate Microsoft Excel reports
- ✓ Provide administrative and operational support as required
- ✓ Develop technical skills and knowledge
- ✓ Full time Masters in Commerce (M.Com) with minimum 60% and above or equivalent CGPA
- ✓ Strong accounting knowledge
- ✓ Critical thinking and analytical skills
- ✓ Knowledge of Microsoft Office products — Excel, Word, etc.
- ✓ Aptitude for learning technology.
Apply Before the link Expires for Deloitte Freshers Recruitment Hiring