Deloitte Freshers Recruitment 2019: Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.
Job Profile: CTS – Analyst – ELE
Company Name: Deloitte US GLS India
Work Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Degree Needed: Any Degree
About Job for Deloitte Freshers Recruitment 2019: The Employee Life-Cycle Events (ELE) team supports the U.S and USI. Talent Acquisition Professionals in a variety of core activities. They manage end to end activities for a candidate from application management till the candidate’s onboarding.
General expectations for Deloitte Freshers Recruitment 2019:
- Working with virtual teams.
2. Strong working knowledge in MS Office tools
3. Strong/Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills.
4. Ability to multitask, work under pressure and ambiguity
5. Effective Time Management
6. Ability to skillfully handle clients and stakeholders
7. Knowledge on Database Management System.
8. Ability to work independently and lead a team
9. Analytical Skills, Reporting dashboards
10. Simplifying processes and finding better ways of supporting clients
11. Manage projects independently and drive them to completion
12. Take up projects and process enhancements, improvements to maximize operational efficiency
13. Act as a coach/ guide for the team members.
14. Ability to manage critical tasks and assignments
15. Partner with Business and act as a business advisor
16. Outstanding client service, problem-solving, teamwork, and knowledge-sharing skills
Job Roles & Responsibilities: Analyst – Employee Life Cycle Events
- Primarily acts as the ‘face of the ELE’ with the internal, as well as the external clients.
• Partner closely with the BA / CoE team and other internal clients in handling employee related issues.
• Manage the transfer process for both India and US
• Collaborate with US team to understand talent priorities and help in prioritization and implementation of projects
• Implement and enforces high standards for quality deliverables
• Assists with internal quality assurance/compliance reviews
• Ensure that every candidate has the Deloitte candidate experience and continuously thrive to enhance it.
Not getting interview calls? Join Edyoda Full Stack Web Developer Program and Get your dream Job with assured CTC of 5-12 LPA @ ₹0 Upfront Cost Click Here to Know More
Apply Before the link Expires for Deloitte Freshers Recruitment 2019.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
2020 Batch 2019 Batch 2018 Batch 2017 Batch 2021 Batch 2016 Batch 2015 Batch Internship