DELL Walk-in Drive 2019 |Dell Hiring Freshers | Dell Hiring Technical Support | B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
About the Company: Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Technician, Technical Support on our Technical Support team in Gurgaon.
Job Profile: Technical Support Technician
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any degree
Exp Needed: 0-4 years
Work Location: Gurugram
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Role Overview: The Technical Support Technician provides remote technical support expertise (via telephone, web or e-mail) in a complex information infrastructure environment with the need to integrate Dell Technology products and systems with other Dell Technology and non-Dell Technology computer systems being operated by customers. He or she has the ability to convey sophisticated ongoing technical system support is critical to, and an essential component of, both Dell Technology’s business operations and the business operations of Dell Technology customers.
- Solves moderately complex customer issues on any product.
- Provides first- or second-level support in the inbound or outbound contact center.
- Prioritizes work based on time and complexity requirements. Exercises sensitivity to due process and proper pacing.
- Routes customers when appropriate to proper support queues.
- May identify opportunities for process improvements that contribute to the achievement of business metric goals.
- Solves problems consistently and completely with minimum supervision.
- Partners with team members to obtain resolutions to complex technical issues.
- First point of contact for customer escalations.
- Performs quality audits.
- Applies introductory knowledge of servers and networks to field non-critical incidents, problems and recurring requests received from enterprise-level customers by following documented Standard Operating procedures.
- Prioritizes daily activities based on complexity
- and escalates the issues to the next level
- Solves basic problems for customers and attempts to resolve more complex issues
- Understands support technologies
Essential Requirements :
- Fluent communication skills
- Time management skills
- Knowledge of job associated database, software and documentation
- Problem-solving skills
- Results driven
- Strong technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Any graduate 0-3 year of relevant work experience required
- Undergrad with 1 year of relevant work experience required
- Should be willing to work in shifts in a 24 x7 work environment
- Should be residing within Transport Boundaries
- Excellent telephone soft skills, thorough telephone functional skills & email etiquettes
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Goal/Career oriented and self-motivated.
Event Date: 30 & 31 May 2019
Reporting Time: 12.00 pm – 03.00 pm
Dell International Services,
Vipul Tech Square,
Sector – 43, Near Sector 42-43
Rapid Metro Station,
Gurugram – 122002 (Gurgaon)
Note: Please carry a resume & valid Govt. ID proof.
More Info-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates