Dell Off Campus |Dell Recruitment | Dell Client Technical Support Associate| B.E/B.Tech | Dell Jobs | Dell Freshers Jobs |Dell Freshers Off Campus
About the Company: Dell Inc. is an American privately owned multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, United States, that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Bearing the name of its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technological corporations in the world, employing more than 103,300 people worldwide.
Dell was listed at number 51 in the Fortune 500 list, until 2014. After going private in 2013, the newly confidential nature of its financial information prevents the company from being ranked by Fortune.
Company: Dell International Services
Job Profile: Client Technical Support Associate
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
Experience Needed: Freshers/Experienced
Event Location :Gurgaon (Haryana)
Event Date: 10 & 11 April 2017
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Any Graduate with at least 6 months of calling experience or 12 months of Non-BPO/
- Domestic Calling experience.
- Any Undergraduate with at least 12 months/maximum 30 months of international calling experience can apply.
- MBA/MCA with relevant 6 months of work experience are eligible.
- M.Tech’s are not eligible.
- Should be open to work in rotational / night shifts in a 24 by 7 environment.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Both side transport facility available.
About the Job:
- Responsible for providing diagnostic technical support related to installation, operation, configuration, customization, performance, and usage of assigned products
- Diagnosis & resolving of the hardware problems and troubleshooting..
- Verifies warranty entitlement and determines appropriate action.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation. Provides basic remote deployment, maintenance and consulting services.
Candidates can Walk In directly at following venue on 10th and 11th April 2017
Venue Date: 10th & 11th April 2017
Venue Time: 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm.
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Dell International Services
Vipul Tech Square, Opposite Central Park, Sector Road
Sector-43, Gurgaon – 122002
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates