About the Company: Dell is a Technology driven company with a unique Dell Direct model. Dell Information Technology department (Dell I/T) plays a key role in enabling the Dell Direct model by creating, deploying and supporting global industry-leading I/T assets and services that reliably deliver the best customer experience and competitive edge.
Company Name: Dell
Job Profile: Technical Support Process
Walk In Date: 1st & 2nd July
Exp Needed: 0 – 4 yrs
Work Location: Gurgaon
(Ad)-Not getting interview calls? Your current resume might be causing you to lose out on opportunities. Create an error-free resume using MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
- Responsible to handle inbound calls, emails, and web interface to drive numbers with existing and new customers.
- Has a good knowledge of computers and high technical acumen for client / end-user computing, preferably experience in offering technical support services
- Should have excellent communication skills should be able to carry out an effortless conversation in English, good convincing skills
- Understand the need of the customer & provide the suitable solution to customers issue in terms of repair services/warranties.
- Learning of Dell technology, products, and services and should be able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs.
- Responsible for providing the solution for technical issues on calls which may end with booking an order for paid repair services, renewal services and/or with relevant Dell products
- Should be compliant to and adhere to process design as per the management decision.
- Cooperates and collaborates with colleagues, cross-functionally, to support the technical solution process.
- Understands the administrative and operational requirements of the job.
- Demonstrates good judgment in analyzing information to make routine decisions.
- Follows up with occasional ownership issues/outbound calls.
- Graduate 0-4 year of relevant work experience required
- Undergrad with 1 year of relevant work experience required
- Should be willing to work in shifts in a 24 x7 work environment
- Should be residing within Transport Boundaries
- Excellent telephone soft skills, thorough telephone functional skills & email etiquettes
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Goal/Career oriented and self-motivated
- Good Knowledge of PC Hardware/Software for desktop & portable systems
- Very Good Solutions Positioning Skills.
- Any relevant Certification/Qualification.
Interested Candidates can attend this walk in drive at following venue.
Interview Date :1st & 2nd July
Timings : 12:00pm to 3:00pm
Interview Venue :Dell International Services, Vipul Tech Square, Sector – 43, Near Sector 42-43 rapid metro station, Gurgaon – 122002
**Note – Please carry a resume & valid Govt. ID proof
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Click Here to Create Your Job Winning Resume
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons