About the Company: Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Technician, Technical Support on our Technical Support team in Gurgaon.
Job Profile: Technical Support Technician
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any degree
Exp Needed: 0-4 years
Work Location: Gurugram
Role Overview: The Technical Support Technician provides remote technical support expertise (via telephone, web or e-mail) in a complex information infrastructure environment with the need to integrate Dell Technology products and systems with other Dell Technology and non-Dell Technology computer systems being operated by customers. He or she has the ability to convey sophisticated ongoing technical system support is critical to, and an essential component of, both Dell Technology’s business operations and the business operations of Dell Technology customers.
- Solves moderately complex customer issues on any product.
- Provides first- or second-level support in the inbound or outbound contact center.
- Prioritizes work based on time and complexity requirements. Exercises sensitivity to due process and proper pacing.
- Routes customers when appropriate to proper support queues.
- May identify opportunities for process improvements that contribute to the achievement of business metric goals.
- Solves problems consistently and completely with minimum supervision.
- Partners with team members to obtain resolutions to complex technical issues.
- First point of contact for customer escalations.
- Performs quality audits.
- Applies introductory knowledge of servers and networks to field non-critical incidents, problems and recurring requests received from enterprise-level customers by following documented Standard Operating procedures.
- Prioritizes daily activities based on complexity
- and escalates the issues to the next level
- Solves basic problems for customers and attempts to resolve more complex issues
- Understands support technologies
Essential Requirements :
- Fluent communication skills
- Time management skills
- Knowledge of job associated database, software and documentation
- Problem-solving skills
- Results driven
- Strong technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Any graduate 0-3 year of relevant work experience required
- Undergrad with 1 year of relevant work experience required
- Should be willing to work in shifts in a 24 x7 work environment
- Should be residing within Transport Boundaries
- Excellent telephone soft skills, thorough telephone functional skills & email etiquettes
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Goal/Career oriented and self-motivated
- We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
- If you want to be at the forefront of world-class customer, operational and business support in a sales organization, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Candidates can attend this drive at below Venue-
Time and Venue
- 21st May , 12 PM onwards
- Dell International Services, Vipul Tech Square, Opposite Central Park, Sector Road, Sector – 43, Gurgaon – 122002
More Info-Click Here
Udemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons