About the Company: Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Company Dell International Services India Private Limited
Job Profile: Technician Technical Support
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any degree
Exp Needed: 0-4 years
Work Location Gurugram
Job Title :Technician Technical Support
Role Overview: Responsible for providing telephone/email/chat, online, social media and remote diagnostic technical support of desktops, portables, peripherals (e.g., printers, projectors, etc.) and software
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
- Responsible for providing telephone support for customers on operation or maintenance of Dell products.
- Assist phone customers by diagnosing problems, and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Responsible for OOW, Total solutions, YTT and In warranty extension sales.
- Performs work in accordance to standardized policies and procedures.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
- Ensure proper escalation procedures are followed.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction through effective handling of customer problems.
- Work requires strong analytical ability to resolve complex technical issues in addition to effective phone communication skills.
- Graduate Fresher can Apply(Except MCA/M.Tech)
- Undergrad with 1 year of International Call Center Voice experience
- Should be willing to work in shifts in a 24 x7 work environment
- Should be residing within Transport Boundaries
- Excellent telephone soft skills & thorough telephone functional skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Ability to deal professionally with irate customers.
- Good Knowledge of PC Hardware/Software for desktop & portable systems
- Any relevant Certification/Technical Qualification
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
More Info-Click Here
Timings : 12pm – 3pm
Dates: 24th & 25th Jan
Interview Venue : Dell International Services, Vipul tech Square, Opp Central Park, Sector Road, Sector-43, Gurgaon – 122002Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates