DELL Walk-in Drive 2018 | Dell Off Campus Drive|Jobs for B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree | 19th June 2018
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any degree
Exp Needed: 0-3 years
CTC: INR 3,25,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
Event Location Gurugram (Haryana)
Event Date: 19th June 2018
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Job Title Sr. Associate, Client Tech Support
Role Overview: Responsible for providing telephone/email/chat, online, social media and remote diagnostic technical support of desktops, portables, peripherals (e.g., printers, projectors, etc.) and software
- Responsible for providing telephone support for customers on operation or maintenance of Dell products.
- Assist phone customers by diagnosing problems, and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Responsible for OOW, Total solutions, YTT and In warranty extension sales.
- Performs work in accordance to standardized policies and procedures.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
- Ensure proper escalation procedures are followed.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction through effective handling of customer problems.
- Work requires strong analytical ability to resolve complex technical issues in addition to effective phone communication skills.
- Graduate Fresher can Apply(Except MCA/M.Tech)
- Undergrad with 1 year of International Call Center Voice experience
- Should be willing to work in shifts in a 24 x7 work environment
- Should be residing within Transport Boundaries
- Excellent telephone soft skills & thorough telephone functional skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Ability to deal professionally with irate customers.
- Good Knowledge of PC Hardware/Software for desktop & portable systems
- Any relevant Certification/Technical Qualification
Candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 19th June 2018.
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Timings : 12pm – 3pm
Interview Venue : Dell International Services, Vipul tech Square, Opp Central Park, Sector Road, Sector-43, Gurgaon – 122002
More Info-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates