About the Company: Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Software Engineer 1 on our Data Protection team in Pune.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: 1+ Years
Work Location: Pune
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Job Description: This position is for the Data Protection Software Division’s Data Protection Advisor product and needs skills and experience of delivering solutions with high standards for the quality. Data Protection Advisor improves recovery confidence and manages service levels with powerful data protection management capabilities. With Data Protection Advisor, customers can unify and automate monitoring, analysis and reporting across backup and recovery environments while reducing complexity, lowering costs, and eliminating manual efforts.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborates well with other engineers and other engineering groups, voluntarily shares information.
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives, without appreciable direction.
- Understands and adheres to cost/delivery/quality targets established during the program design phase.
- Works effectively with cross-functional and/or global teams, readily shares information with others.
Work Experience and Education
- Higher education, Computer Science
- 1+ years of hands on experience in coding.
- Experience with requirements clarification and capturing, work planning, documenting solution design, development tasks decomposition and tracking.
- Strong Java EE skills and knowledge of respective technologies.
- Knowledge of relational database concepts.
- Knowledge of version control, bug tracking systems (SVN, Git, JIRA).
- Knowledge of Linux (advanced user).
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of scrum methodology.
- Experience in web UI development – HTML5 etc.
- Experience in work with JBoss Server.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates