Dell Hiring Freshers For IT Software Engineer Details:
About Company: Dell is an American multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services, and is owned by its parent company of Dell Technologies.
Company Name: Dell
Job Position: Software Engineer-IT (I5)
Experience Required: Freshers
About Business Unit: The individual would be part of Dell’s online support engineering team (www.dell.com/support) and should possess excellent technical design skills, development & deployment expertise, and team & leadership skills. You should be passionate about customer experience and satisfaction. As part of the team you will be responsible for new development, innovation, implementing and deploying new enhancements to Dell’s online support platform, interacting with development teams globally, work closely with our business partners to understand requirements, and high quality deliverables in a timely manner.
You will be responsible for various applications like Order Management, Diagnostics, Online Service Request, Drivers and Downloads, Manuals and supporting documents, Community and Digital entitlements. You will have excellent opportunities to showcase your work and talent as well as working on latest technologies with ample scope for growth. Dell is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualification: Graduate/Post-Graduate in Engineering
Percentage: Marks 60% and above (SSLC/PUC/Degree)
Age Limit: D.O.B 1997 & Above
Year of Passing: 2019
- Analyze requirements and derive solutions
- Develop software code to meet business requirements
- Review technical artifacts to meet industry standards
- Ability to dissect the structure of complex UI page and UI Theme’s.
- Ability to develop Responsive web development & Adaptive Design when it’s needed using Twitter Bootstrap & Components.
- Create POC’s for reusable Web Components, migrate/refactor existing to latest UI technology.
- Ensuring performance, scalability and optimization of complex web applications
- Experience and understanding of SEO best practices
- IT experience of 0-1 years
- Knowledge in C# and Python with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Knowledge with .NET Framework, .NET Core fundamentals
- Knowledge of cloud architecture and deployment is preferable
- Knowledge of designing and implementing reusable components in C#, Razor, KnockOut and Angular would be useful
- Knowledge in code versioning tools TFS, GIT, etc.
- Knowledge in Database design principles, query tuning in SQL Server 2016/2017/2019
- Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM development methodologies and software development lifecycle principles
- SCRUM Master certification a plus
- Experience in .Net Core and Pivotal Cloud would be an added advantage.
Apply Before the link Expires.