About the Company: Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Software Engineer on our CTA team in Bangalore.
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
- Engineer responsible for Development of Dell EMC Integrated Offering product Cloud Tiering Appliance.
- Drive and Independently work on Design, Specification, requirement gathering and POC
- Drive technical direction for the team, thinks big and evangelizes with rest of the global organization for new ideas
- Provide increased mentoring and support to co-workers
- Must have good understanding in C/C++, Data Structures, Algorithms and Database.
- Good to have knowledge of TCP/IP, Threads, Client-Server, and IPC.
- Dell EMC product knowledge of NAS/SAN products preferred
- Strong technical aptitude, problem solving skills and analytical ability.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and new products
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Available to work shifts or weekends
- Detail oriented
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here