About the Company:Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Official Website: www.dell.com
Job Profile: Software Developer
Exp Needed: Fresher
Work Location: Across India
CTC: Best In Industry
Degree Needed: B.Tech (CS/IT)
About the Job:
System Developer is responsible for:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations evBachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field
- Possess 0-2 years’ experience in applications support and/or development.
- Experienced in current and emerging technology and standards such as Oracle SQL&PL/SQL, SQL Server, Unix, Windows, Shell scripting, Remote Desktop,
- SQL skills, relational database knowledge and skills.
- Experience in supporting applications developed using these technologies: Oracle 11i Contracts, Field Service, TeleService, Install Base, RQF.
- Experience with ServiceNow or other ticket management application, and knowledge of ITIL processes.
- IT Infrastructure knowledge.
- Experience in monitoring tools, analyzing logs, and remediating alerts.
- Good analytical, problem solving, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, very good command of English and excellent communications are mandatory.
- Strong team player with ability to work in a team and as individual contributor.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Strong written and oral skills
Apply before the link expires