Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: Incorporated as Dell Computer India Private Ltd. in Bangalore in 1996, Dell has been among the fastest growing technology companies in India and continues to be among the top three today.Customers throughout India in large enterprises, small and medium businesses, at home and in government organisations choose Dell to be their trusted technology solutions partner.For more than 28 years, Dell has empowered countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams.We support customers through sales and marketing, customer contact centres, research and development (R&D), IT, manufacturing and services offices in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Delhi, Pune, Coimbatore, Noida and Chennai.
Job Type: IT/Software Industry
Job Position: Test Associate Engineer
JOB ID: 15000QVF
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
CTC: Best in Industry
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
- Fresh Graduates BE/BTech Computers or MTech Computers or MCA
- Knowledge of basic principles, methods, technologies and practices of a professional/technical field.
- Apply a basic understanding of the underlying principles of a professional discipline
- typically obtained through formal study.
- General knowledge of procedures and activities within own work area.
- Ability to relate actual day-to-day work to business priorities.
- Focused on learning the key aspects and duties of the job being performed.
- Develops and documents test plans and test cases for newly developed or current hardware, software and solutions products.
- Develops test tools and automation for in use testing.
- Test execution and results reporting to development engineers and leadership.
- Creates test plans that include resource requirements, schedule assumptions and scope based on inputs from the Development and Marketing.
- Provides the Engineering Manager with a High Level Test Strategy and comprehensive test plan for new hardware, software and solutions products.
- Executes test strategy/plan and reports the results of product validation on new hardware, software and solutions products.
- Interfaces with external validation partners to develop comprehensive test plans and tests coverage across multiple test organizations.