About the Company: Dell is a Technology driven company with a unique Dell Direct model. Dell Information Technology department (Dell I/T) plays a key role in enabling the Dell Direct model by creating, deploying and supporting global industry-leading I/T assets and services that reliably deliver the best customer experience and competitive edge.
Job Profile: Business Operations Senior Representative
Company Name: Dell International Services India Private Limited
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 yrs
Work Location: Bengaluru, India
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Role overview: In this role as a Business Operations Senior Representative , you will identify issues, investigate root causes and recommend solutions to reported problems and provide guidance to both internal and external customers in activities associated with identifying, prioritizing and resolving problems by telephone and e-mail. Participate in a supportive role by acting as a liaison between customer and departments within the organization, to ensure that all system problems are resolved in an accurate and timely manner as well as identify primary and secondary source suppliers for materials and services.
- Plans and releases purchase orders to secure materials and services on an \”as needed\” basis.
- Submits Request for Quote (RFQ) and analyzes responses on Total Cost of Ownership basis.
- Evaluates supplier s performance (price, on-time delivery, quality, lead-time, TAM) and prepares feedback.
- Develops and administers purchasing improvement programs.
- Responsible for E&O management and mitigation.
- Develops long-term relationships with senior management of strategic suppliers for materials, services and technology.
- Resolves receiving and invoice discrepancies and manages applicable metrics within the job scope.
- Maintains accuracy of procurement database and material return to suppliers on a timely basis (where applicable).
Required Candidate profile
- Bachelor s or Master s Degree with 0 to 2 years of relevant experience or interest in procurement operations and helpdesk.
- Deal quickly and efficiently with issues of ambiguity.
- Must demonstrate personal effectiveness by listening, taking ownership and displaying role model behavior.
- Must set realistic expectations and then deliver on commitments.
- Strong performance ethos and personal commitment for outstanding customer service.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills plus the flexibility to work shifts
- Displays strong intellectual capacity by making optimal decisions, solutions, and actions.
- May prepare help desk incident reports and assist in hardware and software evaluation
- May be responsible for supply chain management for integrated assemblies.
- May monitor factory level execution according to allocations.
Apply Before the link Expires,
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates