Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Dell Freshers Recruitment 2021 Details:
About Company: Dell is an American multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Required: BE/B.Tech
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Description: The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
What you’ll achieve
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software basis the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment creating software solutions.
• Develop, test and integrate code for new or existing software while following source code revision control
• Troubleshoot software reliability and performance issues
• Review requirements, specifications and designs, developing and implementing tests for product quality and performance assurance
• Assist with the development and review of (technical) end user documentation
• Drive idea generation for new software products or for the next version of an existing product
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Entry level position requiring basic knowledge of programming languages, operating systems and databases
• Debugging skills for simple programs using either written or verbal design specifications
• A good understanding of hardware and software interactions
• First-hand experience with server, storage, networking and client technologies
• Insight into software architectures and applications
• First-hand experience gathered during an internship, student job or related professional role
Apply Before the link Expires for Dell Freshers Recruitment 2021.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply