About Business Unit: Dell’s Bangalore Design Center is the home of the award-winning Dell storage products, which simplify the way businesses of all sizes store and protect information. Our customers represent a Who’s Who of global corporations across multiple industries. They choose to work with us not only for our leading-edge technology that simplifies IT, but also because of the enormous intellectual capital that is here – our exceptional employees.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-1 years
Work Location: Bangalore
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- Provides full design, planning, configuration, documentation, deployment and top-level support ownership of storage infrastructure technologies
- . Identifies design requirements and makes recommendations for capacity planning, performance optimization and future direction.
- Identifies and eliminates performance bottlenecks and makes performance-related recommendations (hardware, software, and configuration).
- Leads or participates in the software development lifecycle, which includes research, new development, modification, security, correction of errors, reuse, re-engineering and maintenance of software products.
- Manages or utilizes software that is built and implemented as a product, using best-in-class development process/lifecycle management (ex: Agile, Waterfall). Gathers business requirements and participates in product definition and feature prioritization, including customer usability studies.
- development and user experience plans
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 0-1 years of relevant experience required
- Designs storage solutions per business requirements. This includes performing storage workload modeling for sizing, optimization and troubleshooting.
- Researches and compares system/OS features and works with vendors on system sizing for specific applications.
- Understands storage virtualization, data rationalization, workload automation, storage provisioning, and Disaster Recovery and SAN Fabric management.
- Troubleshoots storage-related reliability, availability, and performance issues. Collaborates on and implements architecture recommendations to application integration, system administration, problem management, preventive maintenance, performance tuning.
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates