About the Company: Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Software Engineer 1 on our Backend Storage team in Bangalore.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-2+ years
Work Location: Bangalore
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Job Description: The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
As a Software Engineer 1, you will be working as part of the Backend Storage software development team on VMAX and PowerMax releases. Key responsibilities include:
- Successful participation on software development projects
- Continually improving product quality by resolving defects and implementing enhancement requests, both pre-release and in-market
- Collaborating globally and cross-functionally with other Dell EMC VMAX/PowerMax team members to achieve objectives
- Developing technical expertise within assigned area
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or related field
- 0-2+ years of relevant experience in software development using C/C++
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to changing business priorities
- Ability to investigate problems, propose and implement solutions
- Experience developing software for embedded systems or multi-core CPU environments
- Experience with Flash or other storage-class memory media technologies
- Experience with RAID, caching, fault-tolerant, or distributed systems
- Experience with NVMe, NVMeoF, SAS, FC, iSCSI, FICON or other storage I/O protocols
- Experience working on large, established code bases and with global teams
Benefits: We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates