About Dell : Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Education: BE/B.Tech Graduate
Experience: 0 – 2yrs
Job Profile: Associate Sales Engineer Analyst
Work Location: Bengaluru
(Ad)-Not getting interview calls? Your current resume might be causing you to lose out on opportunities. Create an error-free resume using MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
Build and submit solution validation documents (SVCs) and solution qualification requests (RPQs); support RPQ case intake; handle technical inquiries on products and services. Deliver all services to the field within defined SLAs and Quality measurements. Logging of requests in order to provide accurate tracking of cases around various Sales and Presales requests Escalation of problems when appropriate to Team Leader and Manager Work closely with the Presales and Sales teams in building solutions and quotes Development of technical hardware/software quotations and configurations, including full product specifications and pricing. Perform technical configuration requests with configuration tools; address/resolve configuration issues Create current state technical drawing diagrams
Roles and Responsibilities –
- Clearly understand the request and provide a solution from personal knowledge assisted by local tools, product documentation and escalation to subject matter experts within the priority level chosen by the requester.
- Have excellent communications skills that insure quality solutions the first time resulting in a positive experience to the requester.
- Utilize and maintain escalation contact lists for all Products and Services supported by the Pre Sales Support Center.
- Broad knowledge of the computer systems environments, Operating Systems and the industry’s most popular applications and products.
- In depth experience with the operation, installation and maintenance of several DELL EMC products or their industry equivalents.
- Understand and be able to work questions within the most popular systems and environments in which DELL EMC products operate
- Sales/presales awareness
- Experience working in or with DELL EMC’s Field Sales teams
- Good communication/ presentation skills
- Customer service orientation
- Theatre/division awareness
- Solution orientation
- Presentation skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Product knowledge
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Click Here to Create Your Job Winning Resume
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons