Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: Dell EMC serves a key role in providing the essential infrastructure for organizations to build their digital future, transform IT and protect their most important asset, information. Dell EMC enables our enterprise customers’ IT and digital business transformation through trusted hybrid cloud and big-data solutions, built upon a modern data center infrastructure that incorporates industry-leading converged infrastructure, servers, storage, and cybersecurity technologies.Here at Dell EMC we are continuously looking for passionate and talented thinkers like you who want to take our organization to the next level. Our programs allow fresh graduate students to experience a deep understanding of Dell’s signature culture of empowering people to do more with technology. Discover your full potential and experience what it is like to be part of a cutting-edge global company.
Official Website: www.dell.com
Job Profile: Sr Technician, IT Support
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Exp Needed: 1+ years
WOrk Location: Gurgaon
Role Overview: Supports the Corporate IT Business community, providing first & second level support for End user desktop and IT Site support issues. Receives, assesses, troubleshoots, and escalates support incidents & requests.
- Full understanding of ticketing systems and ability to log/update/close tickets, prioritize issues and balance workloads bringing customer tickets to full resolution
- Possess full understanding of installing, troubleshooting, configuring, and repairing Desktops, laptops and printers
- Possess knowledge on OS installation, configuration and MS office suite
- Possess basic knowledge on VC setup and troubleshooting
- Possess basic knowledge on exchange activesync and configuration of emails on iPhone and Android
- Recommend hardware and software solutions to the customer and the business unit
- Able to diagnose problems and fully support (install, troubleshoot, configure and repair) a variety of internal and third party applications for client workstations and servers in both the desktop and lab environments
- Possess a Working knowledge of of protocols (TCP/IP and subnetting), VPN, and basiccommands from the command prompt (ipconfig, tracert, etc.)
- Possess a working knowledge of and use commands to configure, move, add, and change telephone extensions within the same building
- Communicate highly technical information to both technical and nontechnical employees
- Provide outstanding customer service and world class support in a large, fast paced, high pressure, corporate environment.
- Assists in coordinating with vendors for resolution of user’s issue
- Skilled in hardware, software and/or operating systems environment
- Knowledge of appropriate networks, products and protocols
- Troubleshooting skills
- Customer Service skil
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here