Company Profile: DawnBIT is rapidly emerging business services company offering consulting, technology, products, outsourcing, and next-generation services. We help good organizations turn better with our smart solutions in Enterprise asset management, Enterprise resource planning and Mobility domains. We are helping enterprises transforming themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Eligibility Criteria: BE/ BTech (CS/IT) / MCA (Batch 2019)
Job Location: NCR (Gurgaon)
Salary Range: 3.00 – 3.25 LPA
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
• Assist with Code, Analysis, Design, Testing and Documentation of new Software solutions
• Development of new software as required by the company
• Development of existing software’s
• Written Test (Aptitude and Technical)
• Technical Interview
• HR Interview
Interview Date: 2nd March 2019 (Saturday)
Interview Time: 9:30 AM Sharp
Venue Address: APIIT SD INDIA, Near Toll Plaza Panipat, Haryana
- Students must carry one hard copy of marksheets, resume, 3-4 Passport size photographs (recent) and Photo ID Card(Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID/ College ID).
- All the students should appear for interview in formal dress .
- All the students are required to carry their all qualification documents starting from 10th Class.
- (Original copy and 1 photocopy of each) .
Registration for Participation: The students willing to appear in the drive are required to register online and must carry the copy of admit card generated by the website.
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply Link-Click Here
For any query mail on [email protected]Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates