About the Company: Data Patterns, established in 1985, has since grown beyond being a simple boutique operator to a premium design, development and manufacturing house that provides safety and mission critical high reliability electronics in the defense, aerospace and meteorological domains. With a wide offering, and significant storehouse of reusable technology, ranging from building blocks such as COTS boards and FPGAs, on to advanced Line Replaceable Units, and further to well engineered systems, Data Patterns can crash design and supply times for quality advanced solutions. Our select clientele have an eye for sophistication and excellence, and look for the best.
Job Profile: Engineer Trainee (Hardware Design and Development)
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Chennai
Desired Candidate Profile :
- BE (ECE) / BE (EEE) / BE (E&I)
- 60 % throughout without standing arrears
Required Skill sets :
- Basics of Electronics (Analog and Digital circuits) Microprocessor & Microcontroller, ADCs, DACs, Multiplexers, LIC, OPAMP, Transistor, Diode etc.,
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Hardware Technical (Basics of analog + digital Electronics)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Event Date:03rd May 2019 (Friday)
Last Date To Apply: 2 May 2019
Reporting Time: 10.00 am
Anand Institute of Higher Technology
(A Unit of Kalasalingam Institution)
IT Express way, OMR, Near SIPCOT Siruseri,