About Company: Data Patterns, established in 1985, has since grown beyond being a simple boutique operator to a premium design, development and manufacturing house that provides safety and mission critical high reliability electronics in the defense, aerospace and meteorological domains. With a wide offering, and significant storehouse of reusable technology, ranging from building blocks such as COTS boards and FPGAs, on to advanced Line Replaceable Units, and further to well engineered systems, Data Patterns can crash design and supply times for quality advanced solutions. Our select clientele have an eye for sophistication and excellence, and look for the best.
Company Name: Data Patterns
Experience Required: 0-1 Yrs
Designation: Technician Trainee – PCB Assembly
Degree Required: ITI – Electronic Mechanic / Electrician / Wire-men
Work Location: Chennai
- Qualification : ITI – Electronic Mechanic / Electrician / Wire-men with 0 – 1 yrs of experience in soldering using SMT & THT components.
- PCB assembly & soldering as per BOM & BDC.
- Board cleaning & Baking
- Maintaining the soldering station and Tools
- Informing to the Manager about the requirement of spares and consumables include IPA, thinner,flux, Lead, cotton, water, soldering tips etc.,
- Verification of materials to be given to Sub-contractors.
- Maintaining the route card for PCB (until given to testing).
- Keeping the work area clean.
- Record keeping.
Apply Before the link Expires.
More Info- Click Here