DAT Freight & Analytics Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: DAT Freight & Analytics operates the largest truckload freight marketplace in North America. Transportation brokers, carriers, news organizations and industry analysts rely on DAT for market trends and data insights derived from 249 million freight matches and a database of $110 billion of market transactions.
Company Name: DAT Freight & Analytics
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Jr. Software Developer
Experience Required: Freshers
Position Summary: As a Junior Software Developer, you will be working alongside an existing team of developers and Product Specialists. Tasks will range from small, distinct pieces of work to long term projects. You will be expected to quickly learn the programming languages and frameworks in place, and work with the team to deliver great quality features on assigned project(s).
Key Responsibilities for DAT Freight & Analytics Hiring Freshers
- Work on a project’s given module as per the requirement
- Modify and enhance existing applications
- Perform unit testing of developed Modules
- Ability to fix the raised bugs
- Keen learn about new technologies if required
Desired Skills for DAT Freight & Analytics Hiring Freshers
- Good in Algorithms and Data Structures
- Relational Databases like SQL Server
- Problem solving skills
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as required
- Flexible to work in other languages too, if required
- Strong attention to detail
- Sense of when to escalate a problem, or ask for assistance
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Qualifications & Experience required for DAT Freight & Analytics Hiring Freshers
- Engineering in computer science or equivalent degree or Masters in computer science
- 0 – 1 years’ experience in web and software development.
Apply Before the link Expires for DAT Freight & Analytics Hiring Freshers.