About the Company: SOLIDWORKS® Visualize allows to leverage 3D CAD data to create photo-quality content in the fastest and easiest way can–from images to animations, interactive web content, and immersive Virtual Reality. Bring products to life. SOLIDWORKS Visualize is the “camera” for CAD data.#3DPLM
Company Name: 3D PLM Software Solutions Private Limited
Job Profile: Graphics Developer -C++& OpenGL
Company Location Pune, IN
Degree Needed: Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or similar field
Job Description: SOLIDWORKS® Visualize has an opening for a Graphics Programmer. You should be able to collaborate with globally distributed team to design, architect, implement and deliver the best 3D rendering and visualization experience for the SOLIDWORKS market.
Assume primary technical responsibility for the display and configuration of three.js geometry, integration of a Physically-Based rendering framework(NVIDIA iRay), alongside other tasks to support the R&D activities of the entire life cycle of a application:
• Developing technical concepts
• Designing software architecture
• Defining and shaping development stories
• Agreeing on commonly accepted sprint goals
• Implementing and delivering as promised
• Improving the process
Interface with other team members and colleagues within and beyond the R&D organization
The Challenges ahead
Be responsible to support our graphics programming team in integration of physically-Based rendering framework and/or a DirectX based rasterization engine along with other tasks to support the R&D activities of the entire life cycle of a 3D rendering application.
Your key success factors
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or similar field
- Experience required 0 to 5 years
- Expertise in 3D computer graphics concepts and algorithms
- Expertise in software architecture and architectural patterns
- Professional work experience in relevant fields
- Knowledge of 3D rendering and/or CAD modeling applications is a plus
• C# and .NET
• Shader programming(preferably HLSL)
• Knowledge of other programming and scripting languages is a plus
• WebGL (Three.JS)
• Physically based rendering technology(preferably NVIDIA Iray)
• Specific knowledge of 3D geometry (UV/Normal mapping) and formats (OBJ/DRC) is important
• Visual Studio
• Source Control
• Requirements engineering
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Infosys Mphasis Nokia Accenture Wipro Repco Home Honeywell