Dassault Systemes Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Company: Dassault Systèmes SE is a French software corporation. It is among Fortune 50 list of the largest software companies that develops software for 3D product design, simulation, manufacturing and more.
Company Name: Dassault Systèmes
Job Profile: R&D Quality Engineering Specialist
Degree Required: BE/ BTech/ MTech
Work Location Pune
Experience Required: 0-1 years
Job Description: As a SIMULIA, R&D Quality Assurance Engineer in the Abaqus QC team, you will gain valuable experience with Abaqus CAE, Viewer and the various simulation products that we release. In this Operations role, you will directly contribute to release qualification of SIMULIA products and be responsible for quality control activities pertaining to software release. You will perform duties using our proprietary and customized toolset, work with a global team and contribute to qualifying software deliveries adhering to our Master Release Schedule.
What will your role be?
Activities include, but are not limited to working within the Abaqus QC, Test Automation team:
- Perform test execution, correctness failure review and ensure existing functionality is working as expected as software undergoes change.
- Verify and validate forward compatibility of performance database.
- Debug and Analyze QC test failures and work closely with development team to resolve them in a timely manner.
- Provide concise, articulated, verbal and/or written communication of findings to mentors, management and/or co-workers as necessary.
- Identify sensitive, noisy automated test failures and resolve them.
- Identify bottlenecks, opportunities to improve and develop scripts to optimize QC workflow.
The Challenges ahead
- Learn and become proficient in developing and maintaining automated tests
- Contribute to continuously improving test infrastructure
- Work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple tasks and assignments.
Your Key Success Factors
- B.E/M Tech/B Tech/ME Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- 0-1 Year of experience
- Possesses excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
- Understand and ability to program in Perl or Python
- Knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Self-motivated, passionate and possesses critical thinking skills
- Possesses strong organizational skills and is detail oriented.
Apply Before the link Expires for Dassault Systemes Off Campus Freshers Recruitment