About the Company: Dassault Systèmes SE, is a French software company headquartered in Vélizy-Villacoublay, France that develops 3D design, 3D digital mock-up, and product lifecycle management software
Job Profile: Kernel-QA Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 years
Work Location: Pune (Maharastra)
Imagine New Horizons
- You will be part of the QA team which helps in Delivering World-Class Brand Apps, Services, Technos creating emotions & value to end-users.
- Do you enjoy a challenge ? Here a Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with the passion to change the world.
What will your job be?
- Validate Specification of new functionalities: ensure their completion and compliancy with DS standards.
- Identify and qualify bugs and non-conformity areas with PES.
- Document issues through Incident Reports (IRs) raised to Development teams for resolution.
The Challenges ahead
- Capitalize on feedbacks from incidents reported by customers to continuously improve the testing process (content and efficiency).
- Provide quality status and prioritize required corrections.
Your key success factors
- BE/B.tech/M.E/M.tech professional who has experience level
- 0 – 2 years of experience in Testing (Manual + Automation) with strong skill sin core Java, SQL Database skills and hands-on experience in Server-side testing.
- Academics: Fresher candidates with CS/IT graduates and good academics (no gap) are also OK.
- Strong fundamentals of Software Testing.
- Good knowledge and hands-on with Core Java and SQL Database skills.
- Automation/Scripting skills in Shell, Selenium will be an added advantage.
- Good to have knowledge in PLM domain understanding.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here