About the Company: Dassault Systèmes SE, “The 3DEXPERIENCE Company”, is a European software company headquartered in Vélizy-Villacoublay, France that develops 3D design, 3D digital mock-up, and product lifecycle management software
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech
Job Profile : Technical Solution Consultant (Structural Simulation)
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job location: Pune
Your key success factors :
- Must possess an aggregate of 60% in 10th / 12th / Diploma/ BE/ M.Tech
- Good understand of mechanics, optimization and finite element analysis concept
- Hands on experience with any simulation tools like Abaqus, ANSYS, Nastran, Dyna
- Hands on experience with any preprocessing software like Hypermesh, Ansa
- Hands on experience with any CAD software such as CATIA, Solidworks
- Experience with scripting languages such as VB, Python is advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, and comfortable discussing technical issues
- Imagine New Horizons
- SIMULIA, the Dassault Systèmes brand for Realistic Simulation, is the world’s leading supplier of advanced finite element software.
- We are committed to delivering industry-leading technology for advanced simulation applications.
- SIMULIA has an opening for a Technical Solution Consultant. You should be able to leverage your technical expertise to explain,
- demonstrate, and prove the value of our solutions to our clients and partners in support of our revenue objectives.
What will your job be?
- Define engineering processes, develop the workflow methodologies
- Develop go-to-market material to enable the organization to promote and position our software
- Provide high quality customer services including technical pre- and post-sales support, consulting services, and training on SIMULIA products
- Effectively communicate the Dassault Systèmes SIMULIA solution value and technology; via presentation, demonstrations and technical proofs
The Challenges ahead :
- Demonstrate the capability of the SIMULIA product suite to current and potential customers
- Working with automotive, industrial equipment, or aerospace OEMs/Tier 1 Suppliers
- Expertise in one or more of the disciplines; DOE, Optimization
- Expertise in programming languages such as VB, Python etc
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Students will have to go through online tests. Test clear candidates will go through 1-2 rounds of technical rounds.
Apply before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Event Date: 12-04-2019
Event Location: PCET’s PCCOE, Nigdi, Pune
Reporting Time: 9:00 am
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates