About Company: A new-age HR Technology platform that caters to the entire employee life cycle from hire to retire, Darwinbox HCM is preferred by 100+ enterprises including marquee brands like Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Myntra, Paytm, Nivea, Ekart, Swiggy, Delhivery, GVK Bio etc. Backed by investments from Lightspeed India Venture Partners, Endiya Partners, and 3One4Capital (Mr. Mohandas Pai’s investment vehicle); we were also recognized as “The Tech Company To Watch Out For” by BusinessWorld, “Coolest Tech Company – 2017” by Business Today.
Designation: Software Developer
Annual Salary: 7.20 LPA – 8.40 LPA (15K during internship duration)
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech – Computer Science,Information Technology (65% throughout the academics)
Year of Pass: 2020
Tentative date of joining: Mid Dec 2019 – Jan 2020 (During last semester of the college)
Internship Period: 6 Months
- Passionate about programming with strong programming basics.
- Expertise with MySQL/NoSQL/ Apache and DBMS Concept.
- Having knowledge of building a product or some of key modules of a product from the scratch using a lean team (as an internship or freelance project).
- Exposure to microservices architecture/API concepts would be an added advantage.
- Exposure to MongoDB is preferred but not filtering criteria, however knowledge of NoSQL would be an added advantage.
Additional Details: As fitment with the organization culture is very important, you will immensely like the job if you
- Enjoy working in a fast paced company environment.
- Like to see business impact of whatever they do for the customer.
- Prefer non-hierarchical, independent and non-pushy environment.
- Are self-motivated to take up high degree of ownership.
Who can Apply: Candidates from colleges in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Madhya Pradesh, Maharasthra & Orissa regions with the above mentioned eligibility criteria only need to apply.
For more Information Click: https://bit.ly/2PdvhCi
Please Note: Interested candidates need to apply on or before 22nd September 2019.
Further details about the process will be shared with the applicants through registered mail Id.
Apply Link: https://bit.ly/2P8uKl9