Danfoss Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: Danfoss is engineering technologies that enable the world of tomorrow to be better, smarter and more effective. In growing cities, we ensure the supply of fresh food and optimal comfort in homes and offices, while meeting the need for energy-efficient infrastructure, connected systems, and integration of renewable energy.
Company Name: Danfoss
Job Profile: Jr. Software Engineer
Job Location(s): Pune, IN, 411038
Experience Required: 0-2 Yrs
Degree Required: 15708
Job Description: As a constantly growing company, Danfoss is looking for motivated employees who want to work with us on our success. We are seeking the ideal Junior Embedded Software Engineer to join our diverse team.
In this role, you will be part of a global team responsible for developing components such as sensors, joysticks and smart devices for off-highway mobile machinery. You will contribute to all phases of development including requirement capturing, specification development, design, software development and validation/verification. Responsibilities will likely also include development and integrating Danfoss’ hydraulic and electronic components into complete control systems.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Develop software solutions for real-time controllers using graphical and textual programming.
- Support the implementation of functional safety standards and processes (ISO 26262, IEC 61508, SIL).
- Design and implement vehicle serial communication protocols such as CAN, J1939 or CANopen.
- Function as the bridge between OEM system engineers and our Software development team.
- Provide maintenance and support for existing applications.
- Facilitate development of use case specifications with internal and external customers.
- Take part in machine start-ups at customer sites or at Danfoss´ test tracks.
- Participate in design reviews, FMEAs and Safety Analysis and Hazard and Risk Assessments.
- Participate in global cross functional project teams.
Background & Skills required for Danfoss Hiring Freshers
- Bachelor’s degree in E&TC/CS/IT
- 2+ years of experience in embedded software development or a master’s degree
- Freshers can apply
- Experience with embedded coding and ability to write and understand C and C++
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (in addition to required qualifications) for Danfoss Hiring Freshers
- Experience with a scripting language.
- Experience with automotive embedded systems development.
Apply Before the link Expires for Danfoss Hiring Freshers.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply for Danfoss Hiring Freshers