Danfoss Freshers Recruitment Hiring Details:
About Company: Danfoss is engineering technologies that enable the world of tomorrow to be better, smarter and more effective. In growing cities, we ensure the supply of fresh food and optimal comfort in homes and offices, while meeting the need for energy-efficient infrastructure, connected systems, and integration of renewable energy.
Company Name: Danfoss
Job Profile: Jr. Software Engineer
Requisition ID: 15710
Job Location(s): Pune, IN, 411038
Experience Required: 0-3 Yrs
Degree Required: BE/BTech/MCA
Job Description for Danfoss Freshers Recruitment Hiring
Danfoss is looking for experienced person having good experience in Embedded Software testing in accordance with STLC. This person would be responsible for derive test cases from software requirements and test automation of different tests to be performed on embedded software.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Design & Develop test framework as per project requirements.
- Participate in discussions held with teams across the globe to represent V&V team for the project
Work with team of test engineers for following activities
1. Define test plan and test specifications
2. Test automation with designed test framework
3. Implementation of test sequences as per test specifications
4. Test execution and reporting.
Background & Skills: B.E/B. Tech/M.Tech (Electronics / Computers Sci/ Instrumentation) OR equivalent
Experience & Attributes for Danfoss Freshers Recruitment Hiring
• 0-3 years of Experience in embedded software design, development / testing.
• Hands on experience on different kinds of test performed during SDLC
• Quality driven mindset
• Creative mind and ability to think out-of-the-box
• Desire to be part of a highly challenging, innovative and self-driven culture.
• Very good communication skills, as position demands frequent interactions with teams across the globe.
• Very good understanding of Embedded system software design, development and testing
• Good understanding of processes and standards used across industries for SDLC, like CMMI, IEC-61508, Agile Scrum etc.
• Good understanding of different communication protocols primarily CAN base protocols like J1939, CANOpen, KWP2000, UDS etc.
• Hands on experience on test framework design and development.
• Hands on experience on test automations
• Hands-on experience with test automation tools like, NI tool chain (Labview, teststand), unit testing tools (Vcast/ RtRt/CANtata/LDRA), Desktop automation (QTP/ TestComplete) etc.
• Other tools: Requirement management tools, Version control (SVN/ Git/ Clearcase etc). Issue tracking (Clear Quest/ JIRA/ Redmine etc). Project Management planning and tracking tools
Apply before the link Expires for Danfoss Freshers Recruitment Hiring