Danaher Corporation Freshers Recruitment 2020: Danaher Corporation is a globally diversified conglomerate with its headquarters in Washington, D.C., United States. Danaher is ranked 162nd on the 2018 Fortune 500 list. It operates in three segments: environmental & applied solutions, life sciences, and diagnostics.
Company Name: Danaher Corporation
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Project Description: The Beckman Coulter DxONE PROService application is an enterprise software solution hosted regionally to provide secure remote monitoring and service of lab instruments. This solution utilizes a proprietary IoT connectivity device placed at customer premise that enables remote monitoring from a central location. The candidate will work on building, deploying and maintaining embedded Linux OS image that contains multiple open source packages along with our custom application software.
- Generate entire software image for the target device, including the kernel, device drivers, libraries, and application software, and the bootloader for proprietary IOT connectivity device(s).
- Software packaging with RPM building and management
- Define the process to upgrade the new Linux package to existing hardware at customer premises
- Setting up and using flash devices and flash file systems
- Configuration and Troubleshoot of the devices based on a request from Tech support
- Maintain and manage devices public key infrastructure
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls
- Writing Bash, PHP scripts/use tools to automate the deployments
- Supports development of project plans, including scope, budget, schedules and risk management.
- Works closely with the software development and verification team, the functional manager and the project manager
- Works collaboratively with different regional service and support team members to resolve field issues related to connectivity at customer location
- Build and customize off the shelf software for compatible device.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Strong experience in Linux Development, shell scripting and Networking.
- Able to generate Linux packages, and configure based on business needs.
- Shell/Python scripting experience is must
- Strong understanding of Networking concepts like VPC, Route tables, Host base router firewall, SSH, NAT, DNS, DHCP, SNMP, Virtual IPs
- Passion for cybersecurity. Ability to build secured Linux packages with antivirus and security patches.
- Ability to work with cross-functional and remote teams.
- Must be able to communicate in English, both written and verbal.
- Ability to travel as needed (minimal).
Good to have:
- Experience with administering Windows/Linux on Web and App server experience (Tomcat, Apache, Nginx, Varnish, JBoss etc.).
- Hands on device development on Red Hat variant Linux.
- Troubleshooting, Diagnosis and Fixes of issues in cloud infrastructure and deployed applications.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here