Danaher Corporation Freshers Recruitment 2020: Danaher Corporation is a globally diversified conglomerate with its headquarters in Washington, D.C., United States. Danaher is ranked 162nd on the 2018 Fortune 500 list. It operates in three segments: environmental & applied solutions, life sciences, and diagnostics.
Company Name: Danaher Corporation
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Project Description: The Beckman Coulter DxONE PROService application is an enterprise software solution hosted regionally to provide secure remote monitoring and service of lab instruments. This solution utilizes a proprietary IoT connectivity device placed at customer premise that enables remote monitoring from a central location. The candidate will work on building, deploying and maintaining embedded Linux OS image that contains multiple open source packages along with our custom application software.
- Generate entire software image for the target device, including the kernel, device drivers, libraries, and application software, and the bootloader for proprietary IOT connectivity device(s).
- Software packaging with RPM building and management
- Define the process to upgrade the new Linux package to existing hardware at customer premises
- Setting up and using flash devices and flash file systems
- Configuration and Troubleshoot of the devices based on a request from Tech support
- Maintain and manage devices public key infrastructure
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls
- Writing Bash, PHP scripts/use tools to automate the deployments
- Supports development of project plans, including scope, budget, schedules and risk management.
- Works closely with the software development and verification team, the functional manager and the project manager
- Works collaboratively with different regional service and support team members to resolve field issues related to connectivity at customer location
- Build and customize off the shelf software for compatible device.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Strong experience in Linux Development, shell scripting and Networking.
- Able to generate Linux packages, and configure based on business needs.
- Shell/Python scripting experience is must
- Strong understanding of Networking concepts like VPC, Route tables, Host base router firewall, SSH, NAT, DNS, DHCP, SNMP, Virtual IPs
- Passion for cybersecurity. Ability to build secured Linux packages with antivirus and security patches.
- Ability to work with cross-functional and remote teams.
- Must be able to communicate in English, both written and verbal.
- Ability to travel as needed (minimal).
Good to have:
- Experience with administering Windows/Linux on Web and App server experience (Tomcat, Apache, Nginx, Varnish, JBoss etc.).
- Hands on device development on Red Hat variant Linux.
- Troubleshooting, Diagnosis and Fixes of issues in cloud infrastructure and deployed applications.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Are you from ECE/EEE/EIE Branch and Looking to get Placed in Core company? If yes, Then join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch)
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons