D. E. Shaw Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers: The D. E. Shaw group is trusted by investors across the world to manage their assets by seeking the optimal balance of risk and reward. While we’re known as a pioneer in quantitative investing, we also have considerable expertise in areas that involve fundamental analysis or portfolio manager discretion. We use a combination of quantitative and qualitative tools to uncover independent, hard-to-find sources of a return across global public and private markets.
Job Profile: Software Test Engineer
Company Name: The D. E. Shaw Group
Company Location: Hyderabad, IN
Exp Needed: 0-1 Yrs
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
We are looking for a Software Test Engineer for our Quality & Test Engineering team based in Hyderabad. The team is responsible for the test engineering practices for critical Enterprise application tools and components. The individual would be responsible for:
- Delivering quality features & products by following rigorous testing techniques.
- Understanding various Enterprise system components and assessing the impact of the changes.
- Exhibiting strong ownership and consistently increasing your expertise in their specific area of work.
- Building and maintaining automation tools & systems.
- Improving efficiency by identifying and automating test cases.
- A strong educational background, preferably with an engineering degree in Computer Science with 0-2 years of experience in testing web-applications and web-services.
- Strong analytical, logical and problem-solving skills with excellent functional testing skills.
- Hands-on with exposure to unit-testing frameworks, continuous integration tools and web UI & services test automation tools.
- Experience in a UNIX environment with exposure to shell scripting/PERL/Python.
- Working experience in a high-level programming language like Java/.Net/C++.
- Exposure to finance domain and working experience in testing applications in the financial domain will be an added advantage.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here