Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Job Description: We are Cytiva, a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics. Formerly part of GE Healthcare, we have a rich heritage tracing back hundreds of years, and a fresh beginning since 2020.
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Our customers undertake life-saving activities. These range from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, biologic drugs, and novel cell and gene therapies. Our job is to supply the tools and services – the pots, pans, soups and sauces – they need to work better, faster and safer, leading to better patient outcomes.
What you’ll do
We are seeking a Software Engineer to programming a feature set of features. You’ll team efforts and work with direction from senior team members or management, then start to work independently.
- Support team members through pair programming and code reviews.
- Evaluate basic technology choices and articulate trade-offs.
- Apply principles of SDLC and Lean/Agile/XP/TDD/CI/CD methodologies to deliver high quality, secured, and scalable software modules.
- Write C# (Windows Service) and WPF/WinForms code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality for the project.
Who you are
- Skilled in Azure DevOps to enable incremental software development
- Experienced in InstallShield to run installation upgrades during consecutive releases
- Can deliver without supervision and know when to seek help
- Earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here