Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT) is a global leader specializing in business travel management. CWT is dedicated to helping companies of all sizes, as well as government institutions and non-governmental organizations, streamline their travel programs and provide best-in-class service and assistance to travelers. By making use of the talents and know-how of its people around the world and providing leading-edge technology and innovative solutions, CWT enables clients across the globe to drive savings while delivering service and enhancing security and sustainability. CWT also plays a major role in meetings and events management, providing strategic know-how and a host of services and technology solutions that help companies make the most of their investment.
- Present in nearly 150 countries and territories
- 19,000 employees worldwide
- A diverse client portfolio of large corporations, small and mid-sized companies, government institutions and non-governmental organizations. Clients include one-third of the Fortune Global 100 companies
- More than 62 million on- and offline transactions
- US$28 billion in sales generated by wholly owned operations and joint ventures.
Company Name: CWT India Pvt Ltd
Qualification :Any Graduate
Experience :0-1 Years
Job Location: Pune
Job Role :Travel Agent
Salary: INR 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A
Industry: Travel, Hotels, Restaurants, Airlines, Railways
You delight the traveler/travel arranger
- Listen and lead the conversation to solve problems in a timely manner with all types of customers in all circumstances
- Connect with the caller to build trust and credibility even if the person is unknown.
- Be a trusted advisor by offering informed and insightful recommendations which provide the very best traveler experience in each situation.
You build CWTs commercial value
- Sell products that are of commercial value to CWT and contribute to CWTs profitability.
- Remain current on the value we provide to each customer.
- Adapt and change as requirements of the business change.
You strengthen the CWT brand
- Represent the CWT brand in how you work on a day-to-day basis.
- Embrace new technology and ways of working that promote flexibility to adjust quickly to shifting needs of the business.
- Build loyalty to CWT by ensuring consistency of service delivery around the globe in a way that compliments the unique travel policy of each client with interaction to make each traveler/travel arranger feel special.
- Fresher – Graduate in any stream/ Undergraduates/ Pursuing graduation/ Dropouts
- Diploma/Degree in Travel related courses optional (Certification in IATA/UFTAA)
- Prior customer service experience- Optional
- Decent communication skills
- English Fluency Writing & Speaking
- E-mail writing skills Good e-mail writing
- Basic knowledge of MS-office
- Flexible to work in 24×7 environment
- High commitment towards work
- Adaptable and motivated to learn
- Attentive to details
- Customer focused and service orientation.
CWT India Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 27th & 28th Jan 2017
Walk-in Time: 12.00 PM – 5.00 PM
16 A, Atur House,
Dr. Ambedkar Road,
Mandatory Documents To Bring For Any Job Interview:
- Updated Resume
- Valid Govt ID Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Xerox copies of education Certificate.
Download our official android app from playstore-Click here