Job Role: Intern, Financial Reporting
Degree Needed: B.Com/B.Sc/BBA/MBA/Others
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC: Rs 2.25 LPAGet a 2-Month FREE Membership of SkillShare! Get Unlimited Access to More Than 27,000 Classes for Free
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Work Location: Gurugram
Job Description: Cvents Financial Planning and Analysis division is seeking an intern for its Gurgaon, India office. This role will involve providing support to senior members of the FP&A team when they work on analysis and metrics for senior leadership. This individual will also be assisting in the implementation and maintenance of business intelligence solutions. Individuals seeking a challenging, multi-faceted role in a fast-paced work environment will enjoy the diverse responsibilities of this key position on the reporting team in our FP&A division.
- Work on ad-hoc projects ensuring adherence to timelines and quality standards
- Assist senior team members in complex financial analyses
- Become expert on current systems that source key information required to report on business performance
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Candidate Requirements:
- Graduate/Post Graduate with Commerce/ Finance/ Statistics/ Science background
- Detailed Working knowledge of MS Excel
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Exhibits excellent analytical and logical ability
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented and the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing, entrepreneurial environment
- Displays attention to detail and is deadline focused
Walk-in Drive: Monday – 10th Dec’18
Reporting Time: 12:30PM – 2:30PM
More Info-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.