About the Company: Cvent, Inc. is a leading cloud-based enterprise event management company, with tens of thousands of customers and 2,700+ employees worldwide. Cvent offers software solutions to event planners for online event registration, venue selection, event management, mobile apps for events, on-site event solutions, e-mail marketing and web surveys. Cvent provides hoteliers with an integrated platform, enabling properties to increase group business demand through targeted advertising and improve conversion through proprietary demand management and business intelligence solutions. Cvent solutions optimize the entire event management value chain and have enabled clients around the world to manage hundreds of thousands of meetings and events.
Job Profile: Associate Product Consultant
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 1-6 years
Work Location :Gurgaon
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support clients over the phone by answering their product questions and offering technical assistance
- Offer best practice tips to clients in an effort to boost their meeting attendance via Cvents marketing engine
- Gather client requirements for future releases of the product
- Create and maintain all product documentation
- Implement and manage the online portion of client events as and when needed
- Gather client requirements and implement them in Cvents event management software
- Communicate with the client and review the initial implementation with them and make required changes
- Provide suggestions to the client to improve the overall result of the implementation and help client meet their goals
- Document all communication with the client in Cvent’s CRM software
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Bachelors degree with strong academic credentials. Preference would be given to IT graduates or those who have worked in a project based environment.
2. Should have 1-6 years of experience for supporting US, UK or Australia clients
3. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
4. Preference would be given to candidates who have prior experience of having travelled, studied or worked abroad
5. Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
6. Candidate must rank within the top 20% of their present team
7. High Comfort level in using online software products
8. Experience with HTML and Photoshop a plus
9. Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task
10. Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now