Cvent Off Campus Details:
About the Company: Cvent, Inc. (www.cvent.com) is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software for meetings and event management. Our platform of products includes software to manage and facilitate online event registration, meeting site selection, event management, e-mail marketing and web surveys. We also develop mobile apps for both corporate and consumer events. Founded in 1999, we currently have 1,100 talented and dedicated employees and are headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C., in McLean, Virginia, with additional U.S. offices in Portland, Oregon; Austin, Texas, and Los Angeles, California.
Internationally we have offices in New Delhi, India, and London, England. Cvent has received a number of awards and honors recognizing our strong company culture, innovative products, stellar customer service and support, visionary leadership and investment in our employees. We currently have job openings across all departments and locations and are looking to add valuable team members to further strengthen the company’s DNA.
Company Name: Cvent
Job Profile: ASSOCIATE PRODUCT CONSULTANT
Compensation : CTC 5.5 LPA
Eligibility Criteria : 65% throughout with no backlogs
Batch/ Passing Out Year : 2020/21 pass-outs
We have multiple Associate Product Consultant positions for graduates in our Client Services department for Event Management software product. You shall either be a part of a team that supports clients over the phone and email on the Cvent Event Management software or will be responsible for implementing their event requirements in the tool and sharing best practices with them.
Our team of over 350 Product Consultants, Analysts and Relationship Managers is a close-knit group of dynamic and high-energy professionals. We hire bright people who are willing to learn and are extremely motivated to succeed. We have people from various educational backgrounds including computer information systems, psychology and communications.
- Support clients over the phone and email by answering their product questions and offering technical assistance
- Offer best practice tips to clients to boost their meeting attendance via Cvent’s marketing engine
- Gather client requirements for future releases of the product
- Create and maintain all product documentation
- Implement and manage the online portion of client events as and when needed
- Gather client requirements and implement them in Cvent’s event management software
- Communicate with the client and review the initial implementation with them and make required changes
- Provide suggestions to the client to improve the overall result of the implementation and help client meet their goals
- Document all communication with the client in Cvent’s CRM software
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Graduate/ Under-graduate (0-1 years’ experience) with strong analytical and logical skills
- Experience in US Customer Service is a added advantage
- Preference would be given to candidates who have prior experience of having travelled, studied or worked abroad
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- High comfort level in using online software products
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented and can multi-task
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
- Interview process would be conducted in 2 days
- 1st day: 4 Tests (English Test, CCAT, Versant Test & Product Test)
- 2nd day: 2 rounds of Interviews
24*7 rotational shifts (East Coast – US Shifts)
Apply Before the link Expires for Cvent Off Campus
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Cvent Off Campus