About the Company: Cvent, Inc. (www.cvent.com) is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software for meetings and event management. Our platform of products includes software to manage and facilitate online event registration, meeting site selection, event management, e-mail marketing and web surveys. We also develop mobile apps for both corporate and consumer events. Founded in 1999, we currently have 4000+ talented and dedicated employees and are headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C., in McLean, Virginia, with additional U.S. offices in Portland, Oregon; Austin, Texas, and Los Angeles, California. Internationally we have offices in New Delhi, India, and London, England. Cvent has received a number of awards and honors recognizing our strong company culture, innovative products, stellar customer service and support, visionary leadership and investment in our employees. We currently have job openings across all departments and locations and are looking to add valuable team members to further strengthen the company’s DNA.
Job Profile: Quality Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: 0-1 year
Work Location: Gurugram
Job Description: Cvent is looking for multiple talented Quality Engineers to join our Technology team, which designs, develops and operates large-scale, Web-based applications. The Quality Engineer ensures the quality and integrity of the application. This position plays an integral role in application usability, providing product feedback at all stages of the development life cycle. This is an entry-level position with significant opportunity for career growth.
- Write and execute test plans for the application
- Review and assist in the development of test plans being prepared by others
- Document defects and work with engineers to resolve issues
- Provide usability feedback to the product team
- Assist in applying application standards
- 0-1 years of relevant experience
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of relational databases and Microsoft Office required
- Knowledge of SQL, Software Development Lifecycle, HTML, XML, and automated testing tools a plus.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates