Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Cvent Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to more than 300,000 event professionals and hoteliers around the world. The economic significance of our industry is undeniable: Meetings and events boost the global GDP by more than $1.5 trillion and impact nearly 26 million jobs; and for more than 20 years, Cvent has led the transformation of our industry with our market-leading technology.
Company Name: Cvent
Work Location: Gurgaon
Job Profile: Associate, Market Research
Degree Required: Any Graduates
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
This is a secondary research role which incorporates the following responsibilities
- Research leads for regional Sales and Marketing teams and add/enhance information in the Cvent Sourcing Database (across product lines)
- Ensure accuracy and comprehensiveness of data
- Gather Industry information like latest news & trends, competitor information like product features, database health, etc.
- For this, conduct Secondary Research on sources like Google, Organization Websites, Industry Publications & Journals, LinkedIn, etc.
- Complete ownership of assigned work, meet daily productivity & utilization targets and quality benchmarks
- Accurate and timely reporting of all self-productivity and project stats in the pre-described format
- Coordinating with internal teams/stakeholders to ensure completion of tasks
- Focus on self-development and continually update knowledge and understanding about MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences & Exhibitions) Domain
- Full Time Graduate in any stream
- 0 – 1 years of work experience is desired; however, freshers with requisite skills may also apply
- Applicant should have a strong academic background
- Applicant should have Internet Research Acumen
- Applicant should have excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to liaise with cross-functional teams like sales and sales operations
- Good interpersonal skills and high attention to detail
- Positive attitude and out of the box thinker
- Proficient with MS Office, particularly Excel.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Cvent Hiring Freshers