TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Cvent Freshers Recruitments For Associate Product Consultant
About Company: Cvent is a global meeting, event, travel, and hospitality technology leader, with more than 4,000+ employees worldwide. As a leading cloud-based technology company, we have over 28,000+ customers, including 80% of the Fortune 100 companies, in more than 100 countries.
Job Profile: Associate Product Consultant
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/Any degree
Batch Eligible: 2022
Salary/CTC: upto 6.53 LPA
Work Location: Gurugram
Joining Date: 30th May 2022
We have multiple Associate Product Consultant positions for graduates with 0-6months of work experience in our Client Services department for Event Management software product. You shall either be a part of a team that supports clients over the phone and email on the Cvent Event Management software or will be responsible for implementing their event requirements in the tool and sharing best practices with them.
- Support clients over the phone and email by answering their product questions and offering technical assistance
- Offer best practice tips to clients in an effort to boost their meeting attendance via Cvent’s marketing engine
- Gather client requirements for future releases of the product
- Create and maintain all product documentation
- Implement and manage the online portion of client events as and when needed
- Gather client requirements and implement them in Cvent’s event management software
- Communicate with the client and review the initial implementation with them and make required changes
- Provide suggestions to the client to improve the overall result of the implementation and help client meet their goals
- Document all communication with the client in Cvent’s CRM software
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Graduate/ Under-graduate(drop-out) with strong analytical and logical skills
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- High comfort level in using online software products
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented and have ability to multi-task
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team.
- MBA and B.Tech -INR 6,53,000 annually (Total CTC )
- B.Com/BBA/BCA – INR 5,50,000 annually (Total CTC)
- Service agreement of 2.5 years against a breach clause of 2.8 lacs
- Training Period: 6 months
- Start Time – 11 AM (sharp) – Please note that the meeting will be locked for participation at 11:10 AM
- Introduction and Welcome note
- English Grammar test – Online (Elimination round)
- Pre-Placement Talk and walkthrough about Cvent
- Group Discussion (Elimination round)
- Product Video Test
- Business Round 1 (Elimination round)
- Business Round 2 – Decides the selection/ rejection of the candidate
- Salary Discussion
Apply Before the link Expires for Cvent Freshers Recruitments For Associate Product Consultant.