Cvent Freshers Recruitment For Application Support Engineer Details:
About Company: Cvent is a global meeting, event, travel, and hospitality technology leader, with more than 4000+ employees worldwide. As a leading cloud-based technology company, we have over 28,000+ customers, including 80% of the Fortune 100 companies, in more than 100 countries. Cvent’s software solutions optimize the entire event management value chain and have enabled clients around the world to manage hundreds of thousands of meetings and events. In addition to helping event planners navigate every aspect of the event process, we also provide an integrated platform to hoteliers to help create qualified demand for their hotels, manage that demand more efficiently, and measure their business performance in real-time.
Company Name: Cvent
Job Profile: Application Support Engineer I
Work Location: India-Gurugram
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: Any Graduates
Job Description for Cvent Freshers Recruitment For Application Support Engineer:
We are looking for Computer Science Engineers to join our rapidly growing Technology Team. Cvent’s Technology Team is responsible for the design, development, and support of the company’s suite of cloud based software products. This is a hands-on position with a primary focus on the top tier technical support for products offered by Cvent.
Responsibilities for Cvent Freshers Recruitment For Application Support Engineer:
- Top-tier software support across our web-based software platforms and backend systems.
- Collaborate with multiple development teams to uncover, analyze and resolve clients’ issues.
- Gain experience working with different DB technologies, from traditional relational to the latest
- NoSQL such as Couchbase and queuing mechanisms like RabbitMQ.
- Become a subject matter expert who supplies in-depth technical and business product knowledge to multiple teams.
Qualifications & Skills:
- BS/ BTech /MCA 2021 pass outs in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent required.
- 0-1 years of experience developing with C#, ASP.Net/any object-oriented programming language, preferred.
- Familiarity with software deployment, website analytics, web service APIs and version control systems are a plus.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills & aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Solid understanding of relational databases and the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Zealous attention to details.
- Willing to work in rotational sifts.
Apply Before the link Expires for Cvent Freshers Recruitment For Application Support Engineer.