About the Company: Cvent has over 90,000+ users spread across 40 countries. Representative clients include Marriott, Hyatt, KPMG, the World Bank, Rolls Royce, American Marketing Association, Wal-Mart, Mobil, Yahoo, Harvard University, United Way, BMW, and Siemens. Our team of over 350 Product Consultants, Analysts and Relationship Managers is a close-knit group of dynamic and high-energy professionals. We hire bright people who are willing to learn and are extremely motivated to succeed. We have people from various educational backgrounds including computer information systems, psychology and communications.
Job Profile:Associate Product Consultant
Degree Needed: 12th/Any degree
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Gurugram
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Job Description: We have multiple Associate Product Consultant positions for graduates with 1-5 years of work experience in our Client Services department for Event Management software product. You shall either be a part of a team that supports clients over the phone and email on the Cvent Event Management software or will be responsible for implementing their event requirements in the tool and sharing best practices with them.
What You Will Be Doing
- Support clients over the phone and email by answering their product questions and offering technical assistance
- Offer best practice tips to clients in an effort to boost their meeting attendance via Cvent’s marketing engine
- Gather client requirements for future releases of the product
- Create and maintain all product documentation
- Implement and manage the online portion of client events as and when needed
- Gather client requirements and implement them in Cvent’s event management software
- Communicate with the client and review the initial implementation with them and make required changes
- Provide suggestions to the client to improve the overall result of the implementation and help client meet their goals
- Document all communication with the client in Cvent’s CRM software
What You Need for this Position
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Graduate/ Under-graduate(drop-out) with strong analytical and logical skills
- Experience in US Customer Service is a must
- Preference would be given to candidates who have prior experience of having travelled, studied or worked abroad
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- High comfort level in using online software products
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team.
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates