About the Company: Join more than 4,000 employees around the world, who power Cvent’s technology to transform the meetings, events, and hospitality industries. Consistently recognized as a Top Workplace by both The Washington Post and Washington Business Journal, Cvent employees worldwide are encouraged to think and act like entrepreneurs (we call them intrapreneurs) to drive business and innovation, and their passion has allowed Cvent to become the industry-leading meetings, events, and hospitality technology provider we are today.
Job Profile: Associate Product Consultant
Degree Needed: 12th/Any degree
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Gurugram
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Job Description: We have multiple Associate Product Consultant positions for graduates with 1-5 years of work experience in our Client Services department for Event Management software product. You shall either be a part of a team that supports clients over the phone and email on the Cvent Event Management software or will be responsible for implementing their event requirements in the tool and sharing best practices with them.
Client Services Team: Our team of over 350 Product Consultants, Analysts and Relationship Managers is a close-knit group of dynamic and high-energy professionals. We hire bright people who are willing to learn and are extremely motivated to succeed. We have people from various educational backgrounds including computer information systems, psychology and communications.
Work Hours: 6:30pm-3:30am- Primarily US hours (night shift) – Air-conditioned cabs will be provided + Meals + Medical Insurance+ 5 days Workin
What You Will Be Doing
- Support clients over the phone and email by answering their product questions and offering technical assistance
- Offer best practice tips to clients in an effort to boost their meeting attendance via Cvent’s marketing engine
- Gather client requirements for future releases of the product
- Create and maintain all product documentation
- Implement and manage the online portion of client events as and when needed
- Gather client requirements and implement them in Cvent’s event management software
- Communicate with the client and review the initial implementation with them and make required changes
- Provide suggestions to the client to improve the overall result of the implementation and help client meet their goals
- Document all communication with the client in Cvent’s CRM software
What You Need for this Position
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Graduate/ Under-graduate(drop-out) with strong analytical and logical skills
- Experience in US Customer Service is a must
- Preference would be given to candidates who have prior experience of having travelled, studied or worked abroad
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- High comfort level in using online software products
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates